Simple, stylish bamboo dinnerware set for your little person, from small Australian brand, Smor Store
Kids feel really special as they are able to use the same dinnerware as their parents. This Everyday Set consists of 1 high-walled plate, 1 bowl, 1 cup, 1 spoon and 1 fork, and is perfect for for children ages 6 months to 5 years (or older!)
The height of the plate (and bowl) helps children move food around and get it onto their cutlery without the food falling off the plate. The cup is small enough to be held with two hands for babies and toddlers, and big enough to be held with one hand for children - it has been designed with a larger top for ease of holding and drinking. The handle of the spoon and fork is big enough for babies, toddlers and small children to hold comfortably onto. The prongs are safe and easily dig into food.
"Since becoming parents, we have embraced slow living and are more conscious about the world we live in. When we started introducing solids to our son Dusty, we could only find mass-produced plastic dinnerware in bright colours and graphics, made from artificial dyes. We struggled to find dinnerware for Dusty that was gender neutral, environmentally-friendly, simple to use and easy to wash, suited our minimalist home and embodied our relaxed coastal lifestyle"
• FDA and LFGB food safe approved
• Made using natural bamboo fibre blended with corn fibre, 100% food-grade melamine binder, and 100% natural, food-safe non-toxic water based pigments.
• Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, formaldehyde, cadmium and mercury
• Suitable for hot and cold food, as well as hot and cold liquids
• Dishwasher friendly (max temp 60 degrees celsius)
• Not microwave friendly due to the natural bamboo fibre
• Perfect for use indoors and outdoors
• Made from a natural material, bamboo. Therefore care should be taken when using them - if they are thrown onto a hard surface, they may break or crack.