5% Lactic Acid | Vitamin C | Hyaluronic Acid | Mānuka Honey MGO 100+ [Medical Grade]
A bio-active face treatment designed to increase skin radiance and luminosity, while resurfacing the skin to enable the delivery of vital nutrients.
This powerhouse smooths and brightens, while improving hydration, skin texture and the appearance of pores and fine lines.
A results-driven facial masque, Superdose is formulated with 5% Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Medical Grade Mānuka Honey MGO 100+ and Hyaluronic Acid to induce collagen synthesis, smooth texture and brighten tone.
"This is the first masque I have used where I visibly noticed a difference in my skin immediately - softened, smoothed and plumped up."
KEY ACTIVE BENEFITS
- Lactic acid is one of the more gentle hydroxy acids used in skin care that delivers numerous skin benefits:
- Incredibly hydrating because of its unique structure allowing it to bind water within skin.
- Helps fade skin pigmentation.
- Improves signs of sun-damaged skin and reduces pores, fine lines and wrinkles, while smoothing surface texture.
- Strengthens the skin’s barrier by encouraging ceramide production.
- Lactic acid also supports the skin’s microbiome by keeping its first line of defence strong by positively interacting with a neuropeptide in skin’s surface known as Substance P.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Speeds up cell turnover and stimulates cell renewal
- Provides skin luminosity
- Medical-grade Mānuka honey is highly antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, giving it outstanding healing properties
"I've never used a product before where I have seen instant results. After using Superdose my skin was plump, hydrated, brighter and smoother. When your skin is in need of a rescue, or feeling generally 'tired' this is a must. I love that I don't have to use multiple products but just one that is fast, effective and powerful! It does exactly what it promises and more."
Highly Recommended for dull or dry skin, pigmentation, keratosis pilaris and acne.
 FACE MASQUE
Dispense 1 dropper of masque onto fingertips and smooth over clean, damp skin. Cover face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse skin with warm water. Due to the very active ingredients, you may experience a tingling or warming sensation. For best results, use weekly. Not recommended for sensitive skin or for use post shave. Follow with your moisturiser of choice.
 ECZEMA + KERATOSIS PILARIS TREATMENT
Used weekly to treat keratosis pilaris [dry, ‘goosebump’ skin usually found underneath the upper arms, thighs and buttocks] and patches of eczema on the body. Regular gentle exfoliation of these conditions improves surface texture and increases moisture absorption. Follow with Sans [ceuticals] Cellular Repair Lotion or Activator 7 Oil to further heal and restore the skin’s barrier function.
 ACNE SPOT TREATMENT
Apply a small amount to affected area before bed. Lactic acid works to eliminate bad bacteria and encourage a healthy microbiome. It unclogs pores, removes dead skin cells and excess oil, resulting in clearer skin and less breakouts. Dehydration can also contribute to acne proliferation and congestion — Lactic acid being a humectant draws moisture deep into the skin to boost hydration levels.
We are proud to stock exceptional skincare and haircare products from New Zealand brand Sans [ceuticals]. Sans products are not only highly effective, they're also designed to be multi-functional - because Sans believes it is better to have fewer items in your bathroom that are used more frequently, ensuring potency and freshness. This approach simplifies daily rituals and reduces clutter and waste.
Sans [ceuticals] is without: animal testing, artificial colours or bleaches, artificial fragrances, aluminium/alumina, mineral oils, sulfates, silicones, steroids, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, vinyls, PEGs, PPG, DEAS, TEA. Sans skincare is made here in New Zealand